Friday, October 22, 2010

My New Roomie!

While this is of no great consquence to what I do here, I'm excited to announce that I have a fabulous new roommate!  After living by myself (for the most part--when you live at a guest house, there are visitors who come and go) in a big house, I now have a friend to share it with. 

My new roomie, Katherine, is the niece of some of my teammates.  She's out here for the year working as a teachers aid at Sahel Academy, an international school here in town. 


Have I mentioned yet that she's great?  It's really nice to have someone else to putter around with, someone to chat with, or just to know that there's someone else kicking around in the echo-y emptiness of my house/the office/guesthouse. 

 she's so cool she even comes and hangs out with me and my Tuareg friends!

Welcome Katherine!

1 comment: