Yup, it's no lie! I have booked my ticket to Niger and I depart from YYC on September 19th!! It hardly seems real that my departure time is soooooo soon! I have so much to do! Gotta buy luggage, pack luggage, speak at a few more churches and prayer groups, make a wellness plan, get my passport back and get a visa, hope the team has found a place for me to live in Niger, say goodbye to many many people! The list goes on, believe me.
I know that I am excited for this trip. I know its going to be a great learning experience. I know that I am going to love it. But right now, pulling up the roots that I've set down is not an easy, nor pleasurable process. But no pain, no gain, right? :$
Hello I am from NIGER and i live in NEw york City is that where you are , well I also run the top Nigerien website http://www.niger1.com
ReplyDeleteIf you actually need to take some Nigerien local languages classes email me at niger1.com@gmail.com I will be happy to answer any NIGER questions