So for those of you who receive my monthly update, you know that I need approximately $9000 "on hand" to be able to board my flight on September 19th, and while a lot of money has been pledged, it hasn't yet made its way to the national office. So BIG prayer request is that all that money would be there, ready to go, for the 19th so that I can wing my way to Niger and get started on this next chapter of my life!
So, I did get a statement update today and another $1350 has arrived at the national office, bringing my balance up to $3411--according to my calculations. It is so encouraging to see the money coming in and seeing how God is providing for me.
So thank you to all of you who have given. I appreciate it soooo much. And thank you to all my prayer warriors out there! Let's keep praying that moolah in!
No comments:
Post a Comment